Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mike's Weekly Recs, 3/3/11: SLEEP PLAYLIST

So it's about 3am on a night that followed a day of four classes and three midterms...needless to say, I've been up for a couple-two-tree hours straight by now. I'm guessing a lot of our readers are up at all hours of the night, too, or else they probably wouldn't be reading our blog.

Anyway, I won't waste my time or anyone else's explaining anything about these songs. That would clobber the fuck out of the purpose. I'm going to sleep, and I'd advise you to do the same. It's fucking 3am. Unless you're a freshman, you have nothing to prove anymore. You're too old for this shit.

Anyway, these songs may or may not MAKE you fall asleep, but they'll sure as hell ease you into it and wring the stress out of your busy mind.

Side One tonight, Side Two tomorrow. Sleep tight.

SIDE ONE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Tell us, we can handle it.

Search This Blog